This fudge bar recipe is prepared by baking method and is sounds like typical fudge brownies but has more delicious flavor close to any chocolate fudge. In this fudge recipe chocolate flavor is diluted with the milk hence has some milky chocolate flavor.
2 oz chocolate
¼ cup milk
1 cup sugar
½ cup pastry flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
1/3 cup butter
1. Cook chocolate with milk over low heat and stir continuously. When chocolate melts completely and sauce gets thick remove the pan from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
2. In a mixing bowl beat eggs well then add sugar and beat again to make uniform batter.
3. Sift together dry ingredients flour and salt and add it to the egg mixture.
4. Combine chocolate sauce and batter together and then mix with remaining ingredients including vanilla and nuts.
5. Pour the batter in a greased baking pan and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 45 min.
6. After that cook the fudge to room temperature then cut into bars.
photo source : 1