Preparation time : 40 mins. | Serves 4 persons
This chocolate soufflé is one of the most tempting desserts around the world. Though the preparation requires little more techniques but in this recipe it is prepared with simple and easy method hence it is easy to prepare at home, you just take care of milk temperature while heating so that it should not get boiled and mix all the ingredients well to make the batter for soufflé.
1 cup milk
2 oz chocolate (grated)
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
4 eggs (separated)
1. Place the pan of milk on double boiler or heat slowly so that milk would not get boil.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter.
3. Then add flour and mix well.
4. When the flour completely mixes into the butter gradually add hot milk and stir constantly.
5. Now transfer the batter into the sauce pan and cook on medium heat for 6-8 mins
6. To make chocolate sauce cook grated chocolate, sugar and 2 tbsp of water on slow heat until all the chocolate melts completely and become a thick sauce.
7. Add this chocolate sauce to the milk mixture and mix well.
8. Now remove the pan from heat and add beaten egg yolks and beat the mixture.
9. In a greased baking pan pour the mixture and let it cool to room temperature.
10. Meanwhile beat egg whites to make stiff foams.
11. Add it to the mixture and bake for 20-25 mins at 350 degrees F.
12. After chilling it in fridge serve the delicious chocolate soufflé with more chocolate sauce and garnish with some strawberries.
photo source : 1