Preparation time : 30 mins. | Serves 24-30 balls
This Date Balls Recipe is one of an easy date recipe and is best to serve as Ramadan Sweets during Iftar or Suhur meals. As dates are the vital source of energy for Ramadan fasting, therefore, these date balls are also boost your body and make you active throughout the whole fasting month.
1 lb soft dates (seeds removed)
1 pack graham cracker
¼ cup milk powder
1 cup butter
1 cup coconut flakes
Pinch of food color (optional)
1. Melt butter in a saucepan, add dates and cook until butter and dates mixes well.
2. Add milk powder and cracker crumbs, cook and mix until all the ingredients incorporate well.
3. Remove the pan from heat and transfer the mixture onto the platter, let it cool to room temperature.
4. After that make balls of around 1-inch size and then roll the balls into the coconut flakes.
5. Delicious date balls are now ready to serve as Ramadan Sweets.
photo source : 1