Preparation time : 50 mins. | Serves 6 persons
3 egg yolks
25 gm yeast
Pinch of salt
50 gm caster sugar
75 gm butter (softened)
400 gm white fine flour
few drops of vanilla essence
1/4 cup raisins
1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
1. Dissolve yeast in 2/3 cup of warm water.
2.Take a large mixing bowl and combine egg yolks, dissolved yeast, salt and caster sugar using whisk so that all the ingredients mix well.
3. Now add softened butter and mix it into the yolk mixture.
4. After that gradually add flour to the mixture and knead until it gets the shape of smooth dough just like you do for pizza dough.
5. Now its time to incorporate some vanilla essence, raisins and lemon zest using your hands, then make a ball of this dough and leave it for at least 15 mins. until the dough rises to double.
6. After that take a round shape deep cake pan and put the dough into it, place the pan in preheated oven at 350 degree F for 35 mins until it becomes ready. After take it out from oven brust it with butter to give some shine on top.