These low carb muffins are prepared with banana whey which are good for men. These muffins are rich in protein, to make it more healthy add vanilla whey instead of brown sugar.
120 gm melted butter
2 eggs 1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
2 tbsp whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 scoops banana whey protein
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup walnuts
1. Take a mixing bowl and combine melted butter, eggs, brown sugar, water, vanilla extract and whipped cream. Beat them together until become fluffy.
2. Now mix dry ingredients together including banana whey, baking soda, chocolate chips and walnuts.
3. Gradually add the dry mixture to the batter using spoon only.
4. After that take a baking tray and place muffins paper cups on it, using a tablespoon one by one put the muffin batter into the cups and place in preheat oven for 10 mins. at 350 degrees F.
5. When muffins become ready take them out from oven and place on wire rack to cool at room temperature.