Preparation time: 50 mins. + Refrigeration time | Serves 8 persons
This Orange Creamsicle Cake Recipe is prepared with some delicious flavors of orange cake, orange jello, and creamy vanilla pudding. You can prepare this creamsicle cake with other flavors too like strawberry, banana, or mango.
1 packet yellow cake mix
1/3 cup oil
1 cup orange juice or orange soda
1 pack of orange jello
1 cup boiling water
1 pack of vanilla pudding
1 cup cold milk
16 oz cool whip
Mandarin orange slices for topping
1. First, prepare the orange cake sponge by mixing together cake mix, eggs, oil, and orange juice.
2. Pour this batter into the greased cake pan and bake in preheated oven for 30-40 mins. or until it is done.
3. When the cake is ready, let it cool for 5 mins. then transfer it into the serving dish.
4. Now poke the cake for making some holes using a skewer.
5. Dissolve orange jello in boiling water and pour it onto the cake. The jello mix easily absorbs into the cake due to the holes.
6. Now in a mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk and make it smooth, then fold the pudding mixture evenly with a cool whip using a spatula.
7. Spread the pudding mixture over the cake and make it even using a spatula.
8. In the end, top the orange creamsicle cake with some mandarin orange slices and refrigerate for 30 mins. to set.
photo source : 1