Preparation time : 30 mins | Serves 8 persons
This is one of the kids lover recipe of chicken spaghetti. You may use noodles instead of spaghetti to make it quickly. This recipe can also be prepared by using left over chicken which also tastes great for that you have separate bones from left over chicken .
4 chicken breasts
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 cup chicken stock
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 package egg noodles
1. Saute chicken breasts with garlic powder on medium high heat for 5 mins.
2. After that add 1 cup of chicken stock and cook until become brown.
3. When the chicken has been done cut each breast into 1 small cubes.
4. Now heat the remaining stock and add basil, pepper and vegetables. Let them cook together on medium heat until the mixture starts to boil.
5. Add the uncooked noodles and chicken to the mixture and reduce heat to low. Simmer the mixture until spaghetti become soft ,stir in between.
6. When the spaghetti and chicken become completely tender and soft remove the pan from stove and serve in beautiful serving bowl or platter.