This fried chicken strips recipe is one of a delicious and favorite fast food recipe all around the globe. Its basically a kind of broast chicken in which boneless part of chicken is used, it is also called with different names just because of its shape like chicken bites or hot shots in which chicken breast is cut into thin slices which then further processed by meat tenderizer and then fried in the round shape.
For Chicken :
1 lb boneless chicken (cut into 1” strips)
1 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
½ tsp garlic powder
4 tbsp self raising flour
½ tsp mustard powder
1 tsp paprika
3 tbsp corn flakes (crushed) or as required
2 eggs (beaten)
Oil for deep frying
1. Marinate chicken strips with the ingredients mentioned above for 15-30 mins.
2. Combine together dry ingredients for coating including flour, mustard powder, paprika and cornflakes.
3. Dip each strip into the beaten eggs then coat with flour and corn flakes mixture and set aside for 10 mins to set.
4. Heat oil for deep frying and fry the coated chicken strips in batches till become golden brown and crisp.
5. Serve the hot chicken strips with your favourite broast sauce or you can even try this with yummy blue cheese dressing.
photo source : 1