This Hawaiian Chicken recipe is simple and easy with very few ingredients but tastes awesome. The cooking time is high as it is prepared on crock pot, you may reduce the time by cooking on high temperature in the same crock pot. Serve the delicious Hawaiian chicken with buttered rice or fries.
4 spring onions (cut white parts only)
3 tbsp butter
4 chicken breast
Flour as required
salt as required
Black pepper as required
1 can sliced pineapple
1. Take a frying pan and saute chopped onions in 1 tbsp of butter until become soft and turn into pink in color.
2. In a bowl mix flour with salt and pepper and dust chicken breasts in the same dry mixture.
3. After that saute coated chicken breasts in butter until become brown from both sides.
4. Now add the fried chicken pieces and onions to crock pot and pour pineapple juice over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until breasts would become tender.
5. Mean while saute pineapple slices in butter until golden.
6. To serve the delicious Hawaiian chicken, place prepared chicken breasts on heated platter and Top each with pineapple slice.