Preparation time : 20 min. | Serves 16 pieces
This Sunday chicken recipe is one of a quick fast food meal, it is not necessary to use only chicken leg pieces you can also make it with wings or breast pieces. It is served with tempting Cole Slaw and ketchup.
16 leg pieces of chicken
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp salt
2 tsp dried whole thyme
2 tsp paprika
2 eggs (beaten)
2/3 cup milk
¼ cup lemon juice
Oil for deep frying
1. Combine dry ingredients together including flour, salt, thyme and paprika and keep it in air tight box.
2. Whisk eggs, milk, and lemon juice and set aside.
3. Put chicken legs in the dry mixture box and shake well so that coating is done on every side properly.
4. Now dip coated chicken legs in egg mixture.
5. Heat oil in a wok for deep frying and fry chicken pieces in batches for 5-10 min or more until become tender from inside and golden crispy brown from top.
6. Serve hot Sunday chicken with your favorite Cole Slaw.
photo source : 1