Preparation time : 30 mins. | Serves 16-20 cookies
Danish Cookies are also called butter cookies, these cookies are very common across the world and have delicious flavor. These cookies are simple and easy to prepare just like sugar cookies and swedish cookies. They can be shaped in circles, squares, ovals, rings, and pretzel-like forms.
114g unsalted butter
½ tsp fine salt
½ tsp vanilla extract
75g icing sugar
150g all-purpose flour
1. Cream together butter and sugar until become fluffy.
2. Add in egg and vanilla and beat till mix well.
3. Sift together flour and salt and gradually add it to the batter and make smooth soft dough.
4. Put the dough into the piping bag and squeeze the cookies into the greased baking tray according to your favorite shapes such as circles, squares, ovals, rings, and pretzel-like forms.
5. Place the tray in the preheated oven for 15 mins. at 350 degrees F. After that brush the cookies with butter and sprinkle some sugar granules on top.
photo source : 1