Preparation time : 30 min. | Serves 4 persons
This Pizza Cookies recipe is prepared with the homemade dough crust and topping of marshmallows and chocolate chips. You can also make variations in the topping by adding corn cookies and cream cheese dressing.
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/2 stick of margarine
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour or as required
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups mini marshmallows
1. In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, margarine, egg, peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
2. Now gradually add flour and make smooth dough. Press this dough over the greased pizza pan and spread it using your hands till the corners of the pan.
3. Bake the crust in preheated oven at 375 for 10 min.
4. After that remove the pan from oven and top it with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
5. Again bake for just 8-10 min so that marshmallows and chocolate chips slightly melt over the crust, Serve the tempting pizza cookies by cutting it into pieces.
Nice post!! this is a unique recipe, im going to try this