Preparation time : 20 mins. | Serves 24 cookies
These protein cookies are prepared with whey protein powder of chocolate flavor. Brown sugar is used in this recipe instead of using normal sugar which makes these cookies quite soft and crisp. You may use another flavor of whey protein to make these cookies of your favorite flavor.
20 gm of whey protein powder (chocolate flavor)
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 c whipped cream
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a mixing combine dry ingredients and sift them together.
2. Now beat eggs until become foamy.
3. Then beat with whipped cream to make smooth batter.
4. Gradually pour the dry mixture to the batter by keeping beater speed at low and then fold the chocolate chips in the batter.
5. Now pour the batter using tablespoon on greased cookie tray and bake for 10 mins at 350 degree F.
6. When the cookies become ready let it cool them at room temperature and then take out from sheet otherwise they may break.