Preparation time : 15 mins + 4 hrs. Chill time | Serves 4 persons
The preparation of this chocolate mousse recipe is quick and easy, it only takes time to chill so that it can set and easy to serve. You can also use gelatin in this mousse which reduces the chill time to just 1 hour.
3 cup whipped cream
2 oz chocolate
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp cream
1 cup caster sugar
1. In a sauce pan, combine chocolate, 3 tbsp sugar and 1-2 tbsp boil water and cook on low heat until chocolate melts completely.
2. Add 3 tbsp of cream to the chocolate sauce and mix well.
3. Mix caster sugar and whipped cream together.
4. Now fold the whipped cream with the chocolate sauce and pour in suitable mold.
5. Place the mold in fridge to chill for 3-4 hrs.