Preparation time : 40 mins. | Serves 8-10 persons
This chocolate pudding cake is different from other pudding cakes as it gives two flavors on serving it as cold or hot. If you serve it as hot then it tastes and looks like fudge pudding while serve as cold will give you taste and looks like fudge cake.
1 cup all purpose flour
1 ½ cup brown sugar
½ cup unsweetened cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup heavy cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 ¼ cup hot brewed coffee
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Sift together flour, ¾ cup of the brown sugar, ¼ cup of the cocoa and baking powder.
3. Now mix this dry mixture with the cream and vanilla and make smooth batter.
4. Pour this batter into the greased baking pan and spread evenly.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together remaining brown sugar and cocoa.
6. Sprinkle this mixture over the batter and then drizzle the hot brewed coffee onto the batter.
7. Place the pan in preheated oven for 30 mins, when the cake has been done cool it to room temperature and then place in fridge to chill.
photo source : 1