Preparation time : 35 mins. | Serves 4 persons
This is another baked custard recipe having coconut flavor. For this coconut custard you don’t need to cook the batter just mix and bake, the custard will then ready to serve after chill for few minutes.
2 egg yolks
500 ml coconut milk
3 oz caster sugar
Few drops of rose water
Coconut flakes for topping
For Caramel Syrup:
1/2 cup sugar
¼ cup water
1. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except coconut flakes. Beat them together to make a smooth foamy batter.
2. Prepare caramel syrup by cooking sugar and water together on medium heat until become golden brown in color.
3. Pour this caramel into the greased baking mold and spread over the whole base.
4. Now pour the custard batter into this mold and bake for 20 mins. in preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
5. After that take it out from oven and place in fridge to chill.
6. Invert the mold into the serving platter and sprinkle some coconut flakes on top.
photo source : 1