½ Kg Yogurt
1 cup condense milk
1 cup fresh cream
1 cup pineapple (small pieces)
1 packet fruit jelly powder (any flavor)
|Lenox “Butterfly Meadow” Dessert Bowls, Set of 4|
|Bormioli Rocco Primavera Dessert Bowls, Set of 6, Emerald|
|Gordon Ramsay’s Just Desserts (Paperback)|
|Rosanna Sweet Dreams Ice Cream Bowl Set with Ice Cream Carton Gift Box|
1. In a bowl beat yogurt well to make a smooth paste.
2. Add fresh cream and condense milk and mix well again until the batter will become smooth.
3. Add jelly powder and pineapple and mix it.
4. Leave the mixture in refrigerator to chill it for 1 hours.
5. Garnish it with pineapple pieces.