This is one of the easiest fudge to make at home. It is completely cooked in microwave and due to addition of marshmallows and chocolate chips, it becomes more attractive and delicious. For more delicious fudge recipes, refer to the book The Best 50 Fudge Recipes which contains lots of fudge varieties including chocolate fudges, nut fudges, butterscotch fudges, etc.
1 1/2 cups sugar
12 oz evaporated milk
1/4 cup margarine
2 cup miniature marshmallows
12 oz chocolate chips
1 tspn vanilla
Pinch of salt
1. In a microwave safe mixing, mix sugar, milk, margarine and salt to make a smooth batter.
2. After that wrap the top of bowl with butter paper and place it in microwave for just 4 mins.
3. After 4 mins remove the butter paper and again place the bowl in microwave for further 10 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Stir frequently during cooking until the temperature of fudge becomes 240 degrees or it starts to thick.
5. After that mix marshmallows and chocolate chips, stir gently until it gets creamy shiny texture.
6. Take a suitable baking pan and spread the fudge on the pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.