talat | Jan 8, 2015 | 0
Simple Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Preparation time : 15 mins. + Refrigeration time | Serves 4-6 persons
This Simple Chocolate Mousse Recipe is prepared without eggs and needs only few minutes to prepare the batter. You may also make this mousse with the crust the of chocolate chip cookies which also enhances its flavor.
1 cup fresh cream
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla essence
¼ cup condensed milk
Pinch of salt
¼ cup caster sugar
2 cup whipping cream
1 cup butter cream
1. In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips, condensed milk, vanilla and fresh cream and place it onto the boiling water. Heat until all the chocolate chips melts completely and the mixture becomes smooth.
2. After that transfer the bowl from boiling water pan to the counter, mix with pinch of salt, and set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat whipping cream with ¼-cup caster sugar until stiff peaks form.
4. Now fold the cream with the prepared chocolate sauce and mix well to make uniform batter.
5. The chocolate mousse batter is ready to serve into the glasses or in a mould. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. to set.
6. After that sprinkle, some crushed chocolate on top and top with some butter cream topping.
photo source : 1