Preparation time : 30 mins. (approx.) | Serves 6-8 persons
This Lemon Pepper Fish Recipe is one of a easy fish recipe which requires very few ingredients. This recipe can be prepared either by frying, grilling or baking method. You can use any fish fillets or boned fish including salmon, mackerel, cod, etc.
2 lb fresh fish fillets
½ cup lemon juice
1 tbsp garlic salt
3 tbsp crushed black pepper
1 tbsp lemon zest
Oil for shallow frying
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp crushed black pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic salt, black pepper and lemon zest and mix well.
2. Marinate fish fillets with this mixture and set aside for 15-30 mins.
3. Heat oil for shallow frying in a pan, fry fish fillets in the oil for 3-5 mins. then turn the side and cook for further 5 mins. until become light golden or done.
4. To make the dip, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and black pepper and mix well.
5. Serve the hot Lemon Pepper Fish with the mayo dip.
photo source : 1