Generally Pizza dough is prepared in two ways; one for thin crust and one for normal pizza. Thin crust is usually crispy and hard while other is soft and thick like bread or bun. This recipe is for normal or thin crust dough and it can only be made perfect when you use best quality yeast (powdered yeast is preferred)
4 cup plane flour
2 tbspn butter
1 tbspn yeast powder
I tspn baking powder
1 tspn salt
1 tspn sugar
Milk as required (not so cold not so hot)
|Arrowhead Mills Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix, 18.2-Ounce Units (Pack of 6)|
|Snikiddy Snacks Pizza Pie Puff Sharing Pack, 12-Bags, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)|
|Pizza Dough Docker 5”W x 8-1/2”L|
|Villaware Pizza Stone Set|
1. In half cup normal water (don’t use hot water) mix yeast and baking powder and leave for 15 minutes until bubbles appear on the top of mixture just like milk coffee.
2. In a bowl mix well flour, salt, sugar, butter and egg.
3. Add the yeast paste in the flour mixture.
4. Make dough of it using milk. Make sure the dough is soft.
5. Roll the dough using hands its very important to make soft pizza. The best way is to sprinkle flour on the board and using your palm press the dough and roll do it for 5-8 times
6. Put the dough in the deep bowl, cover and leave for 3 hours.
7. After 3 hours the dough will become double. This dough is for two pizzas.