Preparation time : 20 min | Serves 6-8 persons
This salsa pizza recipe is prepared with cream cheese and vegetables topping. Crescent rolls are used as pizza crust hence pizza has some different flavor. You can make variations in this delicious recipe by replacing crescent crust with normal pizza crust and adding some more veggies.
8 oz package crescent rolls
8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
1/3 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
2 garlic cloves (minced)
2 large fresh tomatoes (sliced)
1 large sweet onion (chopped)
1 broccoli (separate flowers)
1 cup carrot (julienne)
1 tbsp lime juice
2 green capsicums (julienne)
1. Spread crescent rolls over a greased baking sheet and then bake for 15 min at 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cilantro and garlic and mix well.
3. In another bowl combine rest of the veggies and mix with lemon juice.
4. Over the baked crescent roll spread cream cheese mixture and then top with veggie mixture and then bake for just 2-3 min (turn on only top burner).
5. Serve the delicious salsa pizza after cutting into pieces.
photo source : 1