Preparation time : 50 mins. | Serves around 2 dozen
This Duchess Potatoes Recipe is one of a yummy mashed potato recipe. The ingredients are simple and is easy to prepare, the only time consumes in boiling potatoes and beating them with other ingredients. You can also place potato mixture using spoon onto the sheet which yields cookies like texture.
4 lb large red potatoes (peeled and cut each into 4 pieces)
6 tbsp unsalted butter (cubed)
1¼ cup milk
3 large egg yolks
1 chicken bouillon cube
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Take a saucepan fill with salted water, add potatoes to the salted water and bring to boil over medium heat,
2. After 15-20 mins. when potatoes get tender, remove the pan from heat and drain all the water.
3. Mash the potatoes using ricer or food mill.
4. Add milk to the mashed potatoes and beat using mixer, then add yolks chicken bouillon cube, salt and pepper and beat again to make creamy smooth batter.
5. Transfer the potato mixture into the piping bag and pipe out small mounds of batter onto the parchment paper placed over the baking sheet. Sprinkle some chopped parsley.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for just 12-15 mins. until light golden from top.
7. Serve the warm creamy Duchess Potatoes immediately.
photo source : 1