Preparation time : 25 mins. | Serves 8 persons
This pancake puff is different form typical pancakes as these pancakes look like puff pastry. You can use it to prepare any dessert or snack. Though the ingredients use in this recipe are almost same as simple pancakes but the difference is just because of variations in the amount of ingredients.
100 gm granulated sugar
1/4 c. orange juice
125 gm flour
1 cup milk
Pinch of salt
4 oz butter (melted)
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl beat egg using hand beater until become foamy.
3. Now add rest of the ingredients including flour, orange juice, granulated sugar, milk, salt and butter and mix until become smooth.
4. Pour the pancake batter into a baking cupcake pan and place it in oven for 15-20 mins until become puffy and light brown from top.
5. When the pancake puffs become ready cool it to room temperature then you can use it either to prepare snack sandwich or dessert.