This turkey cutlets recipe is prepared with spiced sauce and is served with boiled rice or fried rice. The spiced sauce is prepared with flavored spices and brown sugar which result in little sweet flavor sauce. This spiced sauce gives wonderful taste when combine with fried turkey.
1 lb turkey cutlets
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp oil
½ cup scallions (thinly sliced)
1 medium red pepper (cut into small strips)
1 cup chicken broth
2 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp allspice
½ tsp ground cumin
1. Marinate turkey cutlets with salt and pepper and leave for 5 min.
2. Heat oil in a skillet and sauté turkey cutlets for 10-15 min until become light golden in color.
3. After that transfer turkey onto the serving platter and sauté scallions with red pepper for just 2-3 min until become soft.
4. Then add chicken broth, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cumin, brown sugar and allspice and let the gravy to boil and then simmer for 10-15 min until gravy reduce to half.
5. Pour the prepared gravy over the cooked turkey and serve immediately with rice.
photo source : 1