Preparation time : 30 mins. | Serves 6-8 patties
Cauliflower Patties are low-carb patties having great taste and are best for vegetarian lovers. These patties are far more better than patties made from meat as they are healthy and nutritious. You can use these patties in sandwiches also and make your fast food healthy as well.
1 small head cauliflower
2 medium onion (minced)
¼ cup fresh parsley (chopped)
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1 tbsp ginger powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp green chili (minced)
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying
1. Separate florets from the head of cauliflower and bring them to boil in little amount of water so that they would become completely tender and soft.
2. When cauliflower is done put it into the blender and just give few pulses to mash it.
3. Now put the mashed cauliflower into the large bowl and combine with eggs, onions, cheese, breadcrumbs, paprika, ginger powder, green chili, salt and parsley.
4. Heat oil for shallow frying in a frying pan, using a round tablespoon add the mixture into the skillet and press it to spread around 2” in size. Similarly add mixture in batches and fry them for about 3-5 mins. then turn it to other side and cook until become golden crisp from both sides.
6. Take out the patties onto the paper towel and serve the hot cauliflower patties with your favorite dip.
photo source : 1