This corn soufflé recipe is prepared with both sweet and salty flavor. In this recipe both cream corn and kernel corns are used to give extra rich corn flavor which you can alter by using one corn flavor at a time. It is better to use evaporated milk rather than normal milk in soufflé or mousse to develop thick creamy texture.
4 tbsp butter
2 egg yolks (separated)
1½ tbsp sugar
1 can whole kernel corn
½ cup cream corn
1 cup evaporated milk
½ tsp salt
Pinch of pepper
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl cream the butter.
3. Beat with egg yolks then mix with sugar, corn, cream corn, milk, salt and pepper.
4. Beat egg white separately until stiff peaks are formed then fold it nicely with the corn mixture.
5. Transfer the mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake for at least 45 min until become golden brown from top.
photo source : 1