Preparation time : 50 mins. + 1 hr. Marinating time | Serves 6-8 persons
This Beef Roast Recipe is prepared by baking method which you may also make it in your crockpot. The roast is then served with veggies like boiled potatoes, carrots, peas etc. with delicious topping of brown sauce.
2 lb whole beef undercut piece
¼ cup oil
1 tsp mustard powder
1½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 tsp crushed black pepper
3 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp Worcester sauce
1 tbsp crushed ginger
½ tbsp crushed garlic
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning or herb mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except beef and whisk them well.
3. Now take a wide and deep baking dish marinate the undercut piece with the prepared marinade and prick beef with fork so that flavor of marinade absorb inside as well. Leave it for at least an hour or you may leave it for overnight also.
4. After that in a deep dish add boil water and then place at the lower level of oven. Place the baking dish of marinated beef at the upper level and then bake for around 40-50 mins. or until beef is done.
5. When the beef roast is ready, cool it to room temperature and then cut into slices.
6. Serve the beef roast slices with boiled or fried veggies and topping of brown sauce.
photo source : 1