Preparation time : 30 mins. | Serves 4-6 persons
This Chicken Omelet is the most healthy meal for breakfast to boost your energy for rest of the day. This chicken omelet is prepared in variety of ways with different ingredients, some people cook it like pizza or in some recipes chicken is stuffed in the omelet just like this wonderful spicy chicken omelet recipe.
For Chicken Filling:
¼ cup oil
1 medium onion (chopped)
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 ½ lb chicken mince
Salt to taste
¾ tsp red chilli powder
¼ tsp turmeric
½ tsp cumin seed
¼ tsp coriander powder
4 green chilies (chopped)
1 cup tomato puree
3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
¼ tsp salt
4 tbsp milk
½ tsp red chilli powder
1. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok, saute onion with ginger garlic paste for just 2-3 mins.
2. Add ground chicken and stir well and cook for about 5 mins. till chicken gets dry.
3. Then add seasoning of red pepper, turmeric, coriander, salt and cumin and cook for 2-3 mins.
4. Add tomato puree and ¼ cup water and simmer for 5 mins or until chicken cooked well and tomato puree gets dry.
5. In the end add green chilies and coriander leaves and remove the pan from heat.
6. In a large mixing bowl whisk together ingredients mentioned for omelet.
7. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in the frying pan, pour the egg batter and let it cook for 1-2 mins. then spread the prepared chicken mixture onto the top and wrap the omelete from both sides to seal the filling.
8. When egg cooked completely take it out onto the platter carefully and serve with bread ot tortilla.
photo source : 1