Preparation time : 30 mins. | Serves 4 persons
This Shrimp Parmesan is one of a simple and quick casserole recipe. All you need to cook shrimp with onion and garlic then broil with basil flavor marinara or tomato sauce with topping of cheeses. To give some more flavors you may add seasoning of your choice on top like in this recipe Italian herb seasoning is used.
2 tbsp butter
½ cup onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 lb shrimp (remove tail and clean properly)
1 cup marinara sauce
1 tsp dried basil
8 oz mozzarella cheese (grated)
¼ cup parmesan cheese
¼ tsp Italian herbs seasoning (optional)
1. Melt butter in a frying pan, saute onion for 2-3 mins. or until become golden brown.
2. Add garlic and cook for just 1 min, then add shrimp and cook for 3-5 mins. until turn into pink color. After that place cooked shrimp in a casserole dish.
3. Now cook marinara sauce with basil leaves for just 8-10 mins.
4. Pour this sauce over the shrimps in casserole dish, then spread both the cheese and in the end sprinkle Italian herbs seasoning.
5. Now you have choice either cook it in microwave until cheese melts and bubbly or you can broil it until cheese is bubbly. It would take around 10 mins. in broiler
photo source : 1