Preparation time : 30 mins. | Serves 4 persons
This is another stir fry noodles recipe for pasta lovers, in this recipe instead of using lots of veggies only bean sprouts and chicken are used with different flavors of sauces. You can also prepared this Asian noodles recipe with seasonal veggies of your own choice.
150 gm noodle
1/2 cup boneless chicken (julienne or square pieces)
1 egg (beaten)
1/2 cup bean sprouts
150 gm mustard greens (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
3 shallots (thinly sliced)
1-2 tbsp chili paste
1 tbsp chili sauce
1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp thick soya sauce
Salt and sugar
1. In deep frying pan fry garlic for just 1 min. until become light brown in color.
2. Add chicken to the garlic and cook for 3-4 mins until chicken becomes light brown in color.
3. After that add shallots salt, sugar and chili paste.
4. Now add all the remaining sauces including tomato sauce, soya sauce and chili sauce. Cook on high flame for 4-5 mins.
5. Then mix the mixture with boiled noodles.
6. Add beaten egg to the noodles, cover the pan and let it cook for 2 mins.
7. When the egg is done mix it well in the noodles mixture and add mustard leaves and bean sprouts.
8. Take out the noodles in serving platter and garnish with green vegetables.
photo source : 1