Preparation time : 15 min. | Serves 4 persons
This Jambalaya Pasta recipe is inspired from one of the famous US restaurant The Cheesecake Factory which is popular for its cheesecakes specialty. This jambalaya pasta is prepared with Cajun flavor along with some rich ingredients including bell peppers, chicken and shrimp.
4 oz butter
2 tsp Cajun spice mix
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
1 lb fresh linguini pasta (cooked)
½ cup chicken broth
2 oz green bell pepper (julienned)
2 oz red bell pepper (julienned)
2 oz yellow bell pepper (julienned)
4 oz red onions (julienned)
½ lb fresh medium shrimp (peeled, de-veined and tails removed)
½ cup diced tomatoes
1. Heat butter in a sauce pan add chicken with Cajun seasoning and cook until chicken would get dry and white in color.
2. Add chicken broth and bring it to boil over medium heat.
3. Add peppers and onion and cook for few minutes until sauce reduce to half when chicken tender completely add shrimp and cook on high heat for just 2 min.
4. Add tomatoes and simmer for just 3-4 min so that tomatoes get soft and mix well with the ingredients.
5. Spread the cooked pasta onto the serving platter and pour the prepared mixture over it and serve immediately.
photo source : 1