Souffle is very well known dessert in western cuisine. It can be of any flavor of fruit or may be chocolate. Cooking souffle is not very difficult. Since it is a dessert made from dairy food, as it contains whipped cream, so it is a healthy desert. It also consists of sugar and any fruit flavor ( like strawberry fruit ) . This is a strawberry souffle recipe which is very simple and easy to prepare at home. Present it on a regular souffle dish and your guests are going to love it
500 gms strawberry yogurt
1 cup fresh cream
1 cup strawberry paste
3 tbspn gelatin powder
Sugar to taste
|Pillivuyt Porcelain 6-Cup, 6-1/2-Inch Deep Classic Pleated Souffle Dish|
|HIC Porcelain 14-Ounce Souffle Dish, Set of Six|
|Emile Henry 2 Quart Souffle Dishes|
|The Pie and Pastry Bible (Hardcover)|
1. In a bowl mix yogurt and cream.
2. Make a paste of gelatin powder using ½ cup water.
3. Boil water in a deep pan and put the cup of gelatin paste over it make sure that the cup don’t completely dip in water otherwise boil water enter into the cup.
4. Stir continuously the gelatin paste on medium heat. When gelatin completely melts, mix it in the yogurt mixture.
5. In a blender, put strawberries according to your taste (250 gms) and add little water to it to blend.
6. Add the strawberry paste in the mixture.
7. Put the soufflé in the freezer for one hour to chill.