This is one of my favorite ice cream recipe. It is quite simple in the sense that it has no extra flavor used but you can also add flavor according to your taste requirement. For example you can add any berry puree in it when you put the ice cream mixture in ice cream maker.
4 egg yolks
100 gm caster sugar
750 ml whole milk
300 ml whipped cream
Few drops vanilla essence
1. Take a sauce pan, pour the milk into the pan and let it boil.
2. While the milk is boiling, in a mixing bowl beat egg yolks using beater or whisk until it become smooth.
3. Now add caster sugar in the yolks and beat so that it becomes thick.
4. Add the yolk mixture into the boiled milk and stir continuously while adding so that lumps would not form.
5. Cook the batter until it become thick like custard, it would take 10-15 minutes.
6. After that remove the pan from the stove and cool it at room temperature.
7. Then add whipped cream and vanilla essence in the custard and mix well using whisk. Place the bowl in the fridge for a while to chill.
8. After that pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and follow the steps according to it.
Delicious Vanilla ice cream is ready to serve. You can also serve it with strawberry puree or other flavor.