This is very different no bake chocolate cake which is also called cold cake. Biscuits are used in this recipe to give it marble like texture which looks very attractive. To make biscuit chocolate cake just make sure that the batter should not be very hot while mixing the biscuits into the batter, otherwise your biscuits get quickly soft and would not taste good after freezing.
2 tbspn coco powder
1/2 ltr milk
1 cup caster sugar or as required
100 gm butter
Few drops of vanilla essence
1 pack Marie biscuits
1. Take a mixing bowl, and beat butter using electric beater, keeping at slow speed.
2. When the butter gets soft, add caster sugar and egg and beat them together to make a smooth fine paste.
3. Dissolve coco powder in milk so that no lumps would be there and mix it in the butter egg mixture.
4. Now in a deep sauce pan, boil 2 cups of water and place the mixing bowl containing coco mixture onto the boiled water. Cook the mixture on slow heat on steam and stir continuously.
5. After 5-8 minutes until the mixture gets thick just like cake batter remove the pan from steam and let it cool at room temperature.
6. In another bowl, crushed biscuits into large pieces and mix them in the coco batter.
7. Take a zip lock bag, and pour the batter into the bag and seal it from top so that air could not enter into the bag. Place the bag in freezer for 2-3 hours.
8. After the batter becomes freeze take out it from freezer and remove from bag, the mixture has got the shape lke dough. cut the dough into thin slices and serve it at tea time.