Preparation time : 30 mins. +Refrigeration time | Yields 9-inch Cheesecake
This Cappuccino Cheesecake Recipe is a no bake cheesecake prepared with Suisse Mocha flavor. You can also use instant coffee powder in case if Suisse Mocha is not available. Though the recipe of this cheesecake is quite similar to other no bake cheesecakes but the flavor is entirely different and all the coffee lovers would definitely like the taste.
For the Crust:
1 large pack graham crackers
¼ cup granulated sugar
1½ tsp instant coffee powder
¼ cup unsalted butter (melted)
16 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 cup granulated sugar
1½ cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp gelatin powder
1¾ cup whipped topping
¼ cup Suisse Mocha
1. To make crust, process together crackers, sugar, coffee and butter in food processor until becomes fine crumbs.
2. Press these crumbs onto the base of the 9-inch springform pan or rectangular baking dish. Tightly press the crumbs so that they could set easily. Place the pan in fridge for 15 mins.
3. Meanwhile prepare filling for the cake, in a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar at high speed, until sugar dissolves completely into the cream cheese and the mixture becomes light.
4. Then add sour cream, Suisse mocha and vanilla and beat at medium speed for 2-3 mins.
5. Mix gelatin in 2 tbsp of warm water and then heat it over the steam so that gelatin dissolves completely.
6. Now add the whipped cream and gelatin to the batter and mix at low speed or try to use spatula for folding so that batter would remain fluffy.
7. Pour this batter onto the prepared crust, level the top using spatula and then refrigerate for at least 3-4 hrs. until it gets firm.
8. When the Cappuccino Cheesecake is ready, cut it into bars and then serve with topping of whipped cream and chocolate.
photo source : 1