Preparation time: 30 mins. | Serves 2 persons
This Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes recipe is a quick and easy appetizer for any time. It is prepared with simple ingredients. It can be served as a side dish or appetizer with any Christmas meal.
4 sweet potatoes (peeled and diced)
1/2 medium-sized onion (coarsely chopped)
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup honey
1. In a deep saucepan, cook diced potatoes with onion, thyme, salt, ginger, and water over medium heat. Cook for 20-30 mins. until the potatoes are tender.
2. Meanwhile prepare the glaze for the potatoes by mixing together olive oil and honey.
3. After that remove the extra water and take out the cooked sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl.
4. Pour the prepared glaze on top of the potatoes and toss them well so that every potato piece is coated well with the glaze.
5. Serve the hot Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes immediately.
photo source : 1