Preparation time : 35 mins. | Serves 3 dozen bars
This peanut butter brownies recipe can be prepared with any kind of peanut butter. This brownie is usually served as cold so that it can be easily cut into pieces. You may also add chopped peanuts in place of walnuts to enjoy full peanut flavor in brownies.
2 cup flour
3 tbsp coco powder
6 oz caster sugar
2 tsp baking powder
3.5 oz brown sugar
3 oz peanut butter
2 oz margarine
2 tsp vanilla
½ tsp salt
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Sift together dry ingredients including flour, coco powder, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla, dry mixture, brown sugar and eggs. Beat them together at slow speed until all ingredients incorporate well with each other.
4. Now fold the chopped walnuts into this batter and spread the batter onto the greased baking pan of rectangular shape.
5. Place the pan in preheated oven for 25-30 mins until become done.
6. When the brownie is ready take it out form oven and cool to room temperature and then cut into bars. Combine all but chocolate chips and peanuts. Spread in greased jelly roll
photo source : 1