This chocolate cake in microwave would be the quick and easy recipe after smoothies that can be prepared in almost no time. You only need to combine ingredients in a large coffee mug and bake it in microwave for just 3 minutes and your delicious chocolate cake is ready to eat!
4 tbsp flour
3 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
1 tbsp cocoa
1 egg (beaten)
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp choc chips
1. Sift together dry ingredients and put it into the large coffee mug.
2. Add beaten egg, milk and oil and mix well to make smooth batter.
3. Then add vanilla and chocolate chips and mix again.
4. Place the mug in microwave at maximum power for just 3 min and you will see the batter rises to the top.
5. After that take it out from microwave and let it cool, then loosen the edges and transfer it to plate or just enjoy it alone in the mug.
photo source : 1