Preparation time (approx) : 40 mins | Serves 6 persons
4 oz plane flour
4 oz icing sugar
4 oz butter melted (or 2 oz oil and 2 oz butter)
2 oz coco powder
Nuts and raisins as required
1 tspn baking powder
|Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan|
|Nordic Ware Pro Cast Bundt Brownie Pan|
|Nordic Ware Classic Anniversary Pan|
|MIU Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Measuring Cup Set|
1. Separate egg yolk and egg white.
2. Beat egg white gently with electric beater so that white smooth foam will form.
3. Add icing sugar in it and beat to form cream like texture.
4. In other bowl beat egg yolk and butter (or oil).
5. Mix both the mixture and beat for 2 minutes.
6. Mix plane flour, coco powder and baking powder well in separate bowl. For better mixing pass the dry mixture through drainer so that all the air passes through the mixture.
7. Gradually mix flour in the egg mixture with wood stick
8. Add nuts and raisins in it.
9. Preheat oven at 180oC. Put the mixture in the baking bowl and bake for 20-30 minutes. To check weather the cake is done, insert knife in the cake take out if no batter stick on it, then cake is ready.
Note: If you are using chocolate syrup then take half quantity of coco and half chocolate syrup.
Brownies are usually served with tea or any drink like pina colada.