Preparation time (approx) : 1 hr | Serves 6-8 persons
100g plane flour
100 gram sugar
50 g butter
50 g coco powder
½ kg chocolate
½ kg fresh cream
1. In a bowl beat egg using electric beater to make foam like paste.
2. In a separate bowl mix butter and sugar well using beater.
3. Add sugar mixture in it and beat till sugar completely mixes in the paste.
4. In a separate bowl mix coco powder and flour. Gradually add flour mixture to the batter using wooden spoon.
5. Put the batter in the baking pan and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes at 180 – 200oC.
Chocolate Fudge Sauce:
6. Heat fresh cream in a pan till it starts to boil. Now turn off the flame and add chocolate pieces in it and stir continuously to make a thick chocolate paste.
7. Put ¾ quantity of this batter in the freeze for 30 – 45 minutes.
8. Cool prepared sponge at room temperature. Cut the very little upper part to make smooth (not from the corners i.e. middle part)
9. Now cut the sponge horizontally into two equal parts. Remove the upper sponge.
10. Pour 3-4 tbspn of milk on both pieces of sponge so that every part of sponge absorbs milk. It just makes sponge soft and slightly wet so that chocolate paste easily sticks on it.
11. Spread the freeze chocolate batter on the upper part of the lower sponge evenly and put other sponge on it and again spreads the chocolate batter on it and cover whole the sponge with the batter evenly. Freeze the cake for 5 minutes.
12. Pour the rest of the chocolate paste (not freeze) on the middle of the cake and similarly spread it evenly over the whole cake.
13. Decorate your cake with grated chocolates.