Preparation time : 50 mins. | Yields 10-12 puffs
This Potato Puffs Recipe is prepared mainly with mashed potatoes, cheese and sour cream flavor. The puffs are soft, creamy and moist texture. You can add different flavors like, herbs, cooked chicken or turkey, etc to make it more delicious.
3 cup of mashed potatoes (fine mashed using potato ricer)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1/3 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tbsp grated Parmesan
2 tbsp chives (chopped)
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Combine egg and sour cream in a mixing bowl, and whisk together until become smooth.
2. Add both the cheeses and chives and mix well.
3. Now add mashed potatoes with seasoning of garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well until become fine even batter.
4. Take a greased muffin pan, drop the prepared batter into the pan and bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees f for 25-30 mins. or until become golden brown and they pull away from the sides of the cup.
5. Then remove the pan from oven and let it cool for 5 mins.
6. Serve the potato puffs with your favorite topping like sour cream, herbs, etc.
photo source : 1