Preparation time : 50 mins. (approx.) | Serves 8 persons
This Chocolate Yogurt Cake Recipe is a kind of moist chocolate cake which is prepared with yogurt. Addition of Greek Yogurt and use of comparatively less amount of butter make this a healthy chocolate cake. So, you can eat it more if you are a chocolate lover.
3 oz butter (softened)
10 oz sugar
6 oz flour
4 oz unsweetened cocoa powder
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
8 oz Greek yogurt
2 oz milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
4 oz bittersweet chocolate
3 tbsp butter (softened)
2 oz milk
2 oz sugar or to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until become thick and creamy.
2. Add eggs one by one and beat to make smooth foamy batter.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and add this mixture to the egg batter and mix well at low speed.
4. Now add yogurt, milk and vanilla and mix them well to make smooth batter.
5. Pour the batter into the bundt pan or any rectangular cake pan; make sure the pan is already greasy and dusted with flour.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 30-40 mins. or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Meanwhile, prepare glaze for the cake, in a saucepan combine chocolate, milk and butter over low heat until chocolate melts completely.
8. Then add sugar and mix well. When the sauce gets thick remove the pan from heat and set aside.
9. When the cake is done, cool it to room temperature then drizzle the prepared sauce over the whole cake.
photo source : 1