1 cups water
1 eggs (beaten)
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup pecan (crushed)
1/4 cup walnuts (crushed)
2 cups flour
1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary, crushed
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup butter
Few drops of vanilla
1 cups sugar
1. Take a sauce to boil raisins in water and cook for 3-5 mins until raisins become soft.
2. Remove the pan from heat and cool it to room temperature then add pecans and walnuts into the raisins.
3. In a mixing bowl beat butter and sugar to make a smooth creamy mixture.
4. Now add eggs and vanilla and beat for 2-3 mins more so that the mixture becomes fluffy.
5. Using a flat rubber spatula mix flour and baking powder into the egg butter mixture so that a smooth batter would form.
6. After that add raisin, pecan and walnut mixture into the batter and stir well. Pour the batter in a greased baking pan of your own choice and bake at 350°F until become golden brown in color from top. It may take more than an hour to be done.