Preparation time : 90 mins. | Serves 8 persons
This brownie cheesecake recipe is prepared with double chocolate brownie which has more chocolate flavor as compare to other brownies. If you prepare this cheesecake for any occasion then make topping of whipped cream and sprinkle some chocolate chips with cherries, it will not only make attractive but also tastes great.
20 oz or 1 pack Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/3 cup water
3 oz vegetable oil
For Cheesecake Filling:
24 ounces cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Chocolate sauce for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a springform pan of 9″ size make brownie base of 1″ thickness. To prepare the brownie follow the steps as given in the recipe of double chocolate brownie. Reduce the baking time of this brownie to just 30 mins.
3. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 4-5 mins. until become smooth.
4. Add condensed milk and vanilla to the beaten cream cheese and mix.
5. After that add eggs one by one and beat well after each addition.
6. When the mixture become smooth and creamy, pour it onto the prepared brownie and then place in preheated oven at 300 degrees F for 45-50 mins until cake would completely set from the center. You can check it by inserting the knife edge into the cake if it comes out clean then the cake is ready to take out from the oven and cool it to room temperature.
7. Make topping of chocolate sauce and cherries on the delicious brownie cheesecake and then serve.
photo source : 1