Chocolate cake is one of my most favorite cakes and for chocolate lovers too. To make best chocolate cake, only use top quality chocolates in which ratios of all ingredients are in correct proportion. You can easily make changes in this chocolate cake recipe by adding different flavors. For instance you can add almond essence instead of vanilla. I have used chocolate chips in this cake to make it full yummy chocolate cake, an ideal valentine’s day gift.
220 gm all purpose flour
1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
90 gm butter
3/4 cup powder sugar
vanilla essence few drops
2 tbspn cocoa powder
1 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn baking powder
4 tbspn cup milk
|SWIVELING CAKE SERVERS – 3 SWIVELING SILVERPLATED CAKE SERVERS – cake stand|
|Revolving Cake Decorating Stand|
|Nordic Ware Classic Anniversary Pan|
|MIU Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Measuring Cup Set|
1. In a bowl, beat butter by using electric beater to make it smooth.
2. Add sugar in the butter and beat well enough to make a thick smooth paste.
3. Now add egg one by one and beat for 4-5 minutes so that eggs mix smoothly in the mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, make a dry mixture of baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and flour.
5. Add this dry mixture gradually in the egg mixture and mix using flat wooden spoon.
6. Put the chocolate chips in the batter and mix.
7. Take a suitable mold of 8-10 inch size, greeze the pan first and then sprinkle flour on the base and sides of the mold. Pour the cake batter in the mold and put it in preheated oven at 180oC for 20-25 minutes.
Leave for at least 15 minutes at room temperature after take out the mold from the oven and then serve it on the beautiful cake dish. If you want to make some dressing over it and decorate the cake then you can also pour chocolate sauce over it.