Preparation time : 20-30 mins | Serves 4 persons
4 egg yolks
1 cup sugar (or to taste)
2 oz chocolate
1.5 ltr milk
1. In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar to make smooth paste. It hardly takes 5 minutes by using electric beater.
2. In a sauce pan, boil milk on medium heat.
3. When milk starts to boil, add the egg yolk mixture in it and mix. Cook it for 5-10 minutes until the mixture boils and keep stirring the mixture while cooking.
4. After that, put the chocolate bar in the mixture and cook until all the chocolate melts.
5. Chocolate pudding is ready and you can serve it in both styles either hot or chill.
The taste of this chocolate pudding enhances when it is served with brownies.