Brownies are either prepared by using cocoa powder or by chocolate. In both methods, brownies are very yummy but chocolate brownies taste marvelous. Only best chocolate (chocolates labeled with 75% pure chocolate) will enhance its taste otherwise low quality chocolate may not produce same results. Addition of nuts in brownies makes your brownie more delicious.
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
6 oz chocolate
2/3 cup flour
1 tspn baking powder (optional)
|Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan|
|KitchenAid KHM9PWH 9-Speed Professional Hand Mixer, White|
|Nordic Ware Pro Cast Bundt Brownie Pan|
|MIU Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Measuring Cup Set|
1. In a bowl Beat butter using electric beater to make it smooth.
2. Now add sugar in the butter and beat until all the sugar crystals mix well in the butter.
3. Put egg one by one in the butter sugar mixture and beat for at least 5 minutes so that a smooth paste forms.
4. Melt chocolate bar on double boiler and put this melted in the mixture. Mix the chocolate using flat wooden spoon.
5. Mix baking powder in the flour and gradually put flour in the mixture, again using wooden spoon mix flour completely in the mixture to make smooth paste.
6. Pour the batter into the baking pan of suitable size and put it in the preheated oven at 180oC to bake for at least 25 minutes. You may insert knife tip into the cake to check weather the cake is done or not if no batter stick on the knife then the brownie is done.
Delicious brownie cake is ready to serve at teatime and enjoy it with your friends in this spring.
You can also add some nuts in the batter if you want.