Preparation time : 50 mins. | Serves 10-12 persons
This chicken breast with cheese is prepared in oven hence it is crispy type baked chicken breast. In this recipe the chicken breast is stuffed with cheese filling and then coat with egg mixture and cornflakes. The chicken is no spicier but tastes delicious like any other fast food chicken.
8 chicken breasts
1 cup crushed cornflakes
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp black pepper
¼ cup chopped parsley
½ cup butter (melted)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1 tbsp soya sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl prepare stuffing for the breasts by combining Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, black pepper and parsley.
3. Fill this prepared stuffing inside each breast piece and tightly pack with tooth picks so that stuffing would not come outside.
4. Now whisk together eggs and soya sauce and dip each breast piece in this batter.
5. After that coat the chicken with crushed corn flakes and place in baking dish.
6. In the end pour the melted butter on top of the chicken breasts and then place in preheated oven for 30-40 mins until become light golden in color and all the juices of chicken becomes dry.
photo source : 1