This lemon chicken recipe is very simple and easy to bake as it contains very few ingredients which are almost present in every kitchen. You may add some more spices or flavors if you want but this marinade is perfect for lemon chicken and becomes very tasty. You may also roast this lemon chicken instead of baking to enjoy bbq flavor.
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp ginger (finely chopped)
½ tbsp garlic (finely chopped)
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 lemon, sliced
12 chicken legs
2 tbsp honey
Salt to taste
4 tbsp olive oil
Chopped fresh parsley (as required)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and make marinade for chicken by mixing lemon juice, honey, vinegar , paprika, olive oil, ginger garlic and salt.
3. Marinate chicken pieces in the mixture and leave it for at least 30 mins.
4. Take a medium size baking tray and grease it using olive oil.
5. Now place lemon slices in the bottom of baking tray. After that place chicken pieces on top and sprinkle chopped parsley on the chicken.
6. Place the baking dish in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes and check in between so that chicken pieces would not burn form bottom. It is better to place aluminum foil in the bottom of pan then place the stuff to bake.
7. When the chickens becomes ready take out them from baking tray with lemon pieces and serve in a beautiful serving platter with any bread.